Helpful local services: Housing and homelessness


SNAP is a government funded organisation that can assist you if you find yourself in housing difficulties, are facing eviction or repossession. They offer free housing advice, support and guidance to those who are worried that they may lose their home or are already homeless.



Telephone contact: 01473 467727



FixMyStreet is an organisation that allows you to report, discuss or view any problems in your local area such as potholes, graffiti, fly tipping or street lighting. The details of problems are sent directly to your local council and are dealt with from there, FixMyStreet also publishes these reports online so that others in the community can discuss and offer advice.