Contact Jo Churchill

As the Member of Parliament for Bury St Edmunds, I can only act on behalf of my own constituents. There is a strict parliamentary protocol preventing MP's from taking up cases on behalf of constituents of other MP's. If you are unsure of who your MP and other local representatives are, you can check by visiting or by calling the House of Commons Information Office on 0207 219 4272.  

I can also only act on behalf of constituents who contact me directly. This means that if you would like me to act, for instance, on behalf of a family member, that family member will usually need to make contact directly. This is necessary to maintain confidentiality between myself and the individual constituents who contact me. All communications are kept confidential within my office unless you request otherwise.

Please see the toolbar to the left for more contact information and other useful services.